7/25/2011

My Nighttime Reading Companion!

Alright, so I'm not sure how many people know about reading glasses with LED lights? They are this new thing I came across, and I absolutely love them. I cannot believe someone did not think of inventing these lighted reading glasses years ago, but I'm glad to have them now.

In the past, I would be awake at night, but my wife would be ready to go to sleep. So we'd turn out the lamps, and I'd lay there in the dark. Now we can turn off the lights, I pop on my reading glasses with LED lights from Optic Brights, and I can read without disturbing her.

I've tried everything, from flashlights, the light off my cell phone and even lighted bookmarks, but nothing compares to these. With the bookmarks and other lighting tools, they were too much hassle to keep up with while I was trying to read. The best part about these glasses is they sit on my face! So with these reading glasses with LED lights, I can see the page better than with all those other tools. I think the light is even better than using the lamp on the side of my bed!

I know I am not the only one who likes to read late at night. I have found myself in the bed reading, but sometimes I'm just too restless. I'll get up and get on the couch, or sit at the kitchen table if my back is bothering me. Optic Brights travel around with me while I'm looking for the perfect spot to read. I am not walking around flipping on lights, or killing my toes on corners. This is one of those tools you never knew you needed, but once you get them you cannot live without them.

I have not yet had to replace the batteries in my glasses, yet. I did order some extra batteries from Optic Brights website. The first day I got them in the mail I easily slid the cover off and popped the battery out. It is extremely easy to replace them, but I'm not sure how long they last. I have had mine for at least three or four months, and I use my glasses every single night. I guess LED lights do not use much power?

I do not write a lot of reviews for stuff, but I hope this one gets to people. These Optic Brights glasses are unbelievable. I just cannot believe how much I like these glasses!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario